1.- Company data
In accordance with Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce, the following is the company’s identification data:
NAME: Ayuntamiento de Benicàssim
DOMICILIO: C/ Metge Segarra, 4, 12560 Benicàssim, Castelló
PHONE: (+34) 964 30 09 62
RESPONSIBLE: Eva Matutano García
2.- Purpose of the website
The pages contained in the website are intended to facilitate the general public’s knowledge of Benicassim, as well as its cultural, gastronomic and tourist offer. Ayuntamiento de Benicassim reserves the right to make, at any time and without prior notice, modifications to the information contained in its website or in its configuration and presentation.
3.- Intellectual property
The copyright of the material contained in this website is owned by Ayuntamiento de Benicàssim or by the authors indicated for this purpose. Free access to it does not imply any other rights or license for its reproduction and/or distribution without express authorization. The trademarks, logos, designs, contents, programs and similar objects that are part of this website are protected by industrial and intellectual property laws and international treaties.
The unauthorized reproduction, distribution, manipulation or disassembly of the source code, of the algorithms incorporated or of the databases, whether total or partial, will give rise to serious civil and criminal penalties and will be subject to any legal action that may be applicable by law.
In accordance with current legislation on data protection as well as on services of the information society and electronic commerce, the user accepts that the personal data provided at the time of registration, are incorporated into files owned by Ayuntamiento de Benicàssim for the following purposes:
- For the correct identification of users who request information about our company or our services through www.benicassim.es.
- To carry out statistical studies of the users registered in www.benicassim.es in order to design improvements in the services provided.
- For the management of basic administration tasks.
- As well as to keep you informed, either by e-mail or by any other means, of news, products and services of interest to the user or third party partners.
In the case of commercial communications via e-mail or equivalent means, the user expressly consents to the sending of advertising through this medium. Ayuntamiento de Benicàssim undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy of personal data and its duty to treat them with confidentiality, and assumes, for these purposes, the technical, organizational and security measures necessary to prevent alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access, in accordance with the Organic Law 39/2015 of October 1, Protection of Personal Data, and other applicable legislation.
The user will respond, in any case, of the veracity of the data provided, reserving to Ayuntamiento de Benicàssim, the right to exclude from the registered services to any user who has provided false data, without prejudice to other actions that may apply in law. Any registered user may at any time exercise the right to access, rectify and, where appropriate, cancel their personal data provided, by written request addressed to: Ayuntamiento de Benicassim, C/ Metge Segarra, 4, 12560 Benicàssim, Castellón.
A.- Access to the contents of this website is free to all Users, and does not require the previoius subscription or registration of the User. This service is available 24/365, save any interruptions required for maintenance and for improving the system, or as a result of the following:
Ajuntament de Benicàssim will not be liable: for any possible damage or harm that might be caused by interferences, omissions, interruptions, computer viruses, telephone problems or broken connections in the operation of the chosen system (telephone network, Internet, etc.), for reasons outside the Network; for delays or blockage in the use of the chosen system caused by deficiencies or overloading of telephone lines or overloading of the server, the Internet system or other electronic systems, or damage that might be caused by others through illegitimate intromissions in the chosen system. Similarly, Ajuntament de Benicàssim is relieved of responsibility for any damage or harm that the Client might suffer as a result of errors, faults or ommissions in the information provided on this page, provided this comes from external sources.
If you wish, you can set up your browser to warn you on screen that you are going to receive a cookie. Users may set up their computers in order not to receive cookies, but this will not prevent access to the information on the website www.benicassim.es
C.- Ajuntament de Benicàssim may modify the information contained in the website www.benicassim.es without prior warning, as well as its configuration and presentation.
D.- Ajuntament de Benicàssim hereby agrees NOT TO CARRY OUT DECIETFUL ADVERTISING.
Therefore, to these effects, formal or numerical errors there may be in the content of the different sections of the website www.benicassim.es, caused by the maintenance and/or incomplete or faulty updating of the information contained in the sections, will not be considered deceitful advertising. As a result of the provisions of this section, Ayuntamiento de Benicassim agrees to correct any errors as soon as it becomes aware of them.
E.- Ajuntament de Benicàssim agrees NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS SUCH, as provided in Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and electronic commerce.
To these effects, commercial communications does not include all information sent TO THE CLIENTS of Ajuntament de Benicàssim provided they are intended to maintain the contractual relationship between the client and Ajuntament de Benicàssim and to develop the work of information, training and other activities of the service the client has contracted with the company.
F.- Ajuntament de Benicàssim accepts no responsibility for the non-fulfilment of any applicable regulation the user might incur in entering the website www.benicassim.es and/or in the use of the information contained in it.
G.- Ajuntament de Benicàssim will not be responsible for any damage caused or which might be caused, of any nature, as a result of the use of the information and subjects contained in www.benicassim.es and the programmes it includes. All links and hypertext that through www.benicassim.es give the user access to services offered by others do not belong to and are not under the control of Ajuntament de Benicàssim the company accepts no liability for the information contained in them or any effects the information might have www.benicassim.es
H.- Ajuntament de Benicàssim accepts no responsibility for any illegitimate use that others might make of the trademarks, product names, commercial trademarks which, not being the property of the entity, appear on the website www.benicassim.es. It will accept no liability either for the integrity, veracity and lawfulness of the content of the links to webs that might be accessed from www.benicassim.es
I.- Ajuntament de Benicàssim accepts no liability for viruses caused by telematic transmission infiltrated by others (for example, word processor macros, Java applets and Active X programmes), generated to have a negative effect on a computer system.
J.- In short, the User is solely responsible for the use they make of the services, contents, links and hypertext in the website www.benicassim.es
6.- General conditions of the official program of guided tours of Benicàssim.
- All tours in the official guided tour program have limited seating. Advance purchase is recommended (www.turismo.benicassim.es).
- Each group will be accompanied by an Official Tourist Guide throughout the tour.
- The minimum age for hiking routes is 8 years old. In any case, depending on the characteristics of the route, it will be specified in the official program of guided tours.
- On-site ticket sales will close 1 hour before the start of the visit and online ticket sales will close 30 minutes before the start of the visit.
- Please be at the starting point of the tour 10 minutes before the tour begins, as the tour will start at the scheduled time. We appreciate your punctuality.
- The Program will not be responsible for any accidents that may occur during the visits due to carelessness of visitors in the buildings and places included in the route.
- The organization reserves the right to modify or cancel the route and the visit, entrance to monuments and scheduled times, provided it is for justified reasons, which will be exposed to the participants before departure.
- It is not allowed to take pictures or record images of the guides’ equipment without prior authorization.
- Animals are not allowed during the service, except for guide or assistance dogs.
- On-site sales will take place at the Casa Abadía Tourist Office (C/Santo Tomás, 74), at the Torre San Vicente Tourist Office (Paseo Marítimo Bernat Artola s/n, next to Torre San Vicente) and at the Heliópolis Tourist Office. Consult schedules*.
- Online sales will be made through the web (www.turismobenicassim.es). At the beginning of the visit, it will be enough to show the purchase confirmation e-mail from any mobile device.
- Payment will be made exclusively by credit card.
CHANGES, CANCELLATIONS AND REFUNDS
- In case of alteration in the itinerary or duration of the visit, for reasons beyond the organization’s control, no change or refund will be made.
- In case of cancellation of a tour for reasons beyond the client’s control, the tour will be exchanged for another tour of equal value with available seats or refunded.
- Cancellations made more than 24 hours before the start of the service/visit will be refunded in full. Cancellations made less than 24 hours before the start of the service/visit will not be refunded.
Adults: 3 € Retirees, Children (under 12 years old) and users of Carnet Gent d’Or: 1,5 €**
Theatrical, astronomical, orange and mycological tours.
Adults: 5 € Retirees, Children (under 12 years old) and users of Carnet Gent d’Or: 2,5 €**
- Tourism Office Casa Abadía:
- HIGH SEASON (June – September) Monday to Friday: 9h to 14h and 17h to 20h. Weekends and holidays: 10.30h to 13.30h and 17h to 20h.
- LOW SEASON (October – May) Monday to Friday: 9h to 14h and 16h to 19h. Weekends and holidays: 10.30h to 13.30h and 16h to 19h.
- Sunday afternoons: Closed.
- Days without service: January 1, 6 and 17, September 22 and December 25.
- Tourism Offices Torre San Vicente and Heliópolis (from June to October).
- Timetable of June and September: Monday to Sunday: de 10.30 a 13.30 y de 17 a 20.15 h.
- Timetable of July and August: Monday to Sunday: 10.30h to 13.30h and 17.45h to 21h.
- Timetable of October: Monday to Sunday: 10.30h to 13.30h and 16h to 19.15h.
**It shall be justified by presentation of the accreditation card.