GUIDED TOUR OFFICIAL PROGRAMME
- All tours in the guided tour official programme have a limited number of places. We recommend purchasing in advance (www.turismo.benicassim.com).
- Each group will be accompanied by an Official Tour Guide during the whole visit.
- The minimum age for the hiking routes is 8 years. In any case, depending on the characteristics of the route, this will be specified in the guided tour official programme.
- Onsite ticket sales will end 1 hour before the start of the tour and online ticket sales will end 30 minutes before the start of the tour.
Attendees must be at the route start point 10 minutes before the start of the tour because it will begin at the scheduled time. We appreciate your punctuality.
- The Programme will not be liable for accidents that may occur during visits resulting from reckless behaviour by visitors in the buildings and places included in the tour.
- The organisation reserves the right to modify or cancel the route and tour, entry to monuments and scheduled timetables, provided such action is taken for justified reasons that are explained to participants before the start of the tour.
- Taking photographs or recording images of the team of guides without prior authorisation is not permitted.
- Access with animals other than guide dogs or assistance dogs is not permitted during the provision of service.
- Tickets can be bought in person at the Casa Abadía Tourist Offices (C/Santo Tomás, 74), at the Torre San Vicente Tourist Office (Paseo Marítimo Bernat Artola s/n, next to Torre San Vicente), and at the Heliópolis Tourist Office. Check opening times*.
- Tickets can be bought online through the website (turismo.benicassim.es). At the start of the tour, you will just need to show the email confirmation of your purchase on any mobile device.
- Payments can only be made via credit card.
EXCHANGES, CANCELATIONS AND REFUNDS
- In the event of an alteration to the itinerary or duration of the tour for reasons out of the control of the organisation, no exchange or refund will be given.
- In the event of the cancelation of a visit for reasons out of the customer’s control, an exchange for another tour of an equal price with available places or a refund will be given.
- Cancelations made by customers more than 24 hours in advance of the start of the service/ visit, will be refunded in full. Cancelations made less than 24 hours in advance will not be refunded.
- General guided tours
General rate: €3.
Reduced rate: senior citizens, children (under 12 years) and users of the Carnet Gent d’Or: €1.50**
- Tours with an expert (dramatized tours, astronomy tours, orange tour, town centre tour, mycology tour, etc).
General rate: €5.
Reduced rate: senior citizens, children (under 12 years) and users of the Carnet Gent d’Or: €2.50**
* Opening times:
- Casa Abadía Tourist Office: HIGH SEASON (June – September) From Monday to Friday: from 9:00 to 14:00 and from 17:00 to 20:00. Weekends and holidays: from 10:30 to 13:30 and from 17:00 to 20:00. LOW SEASON (October – May) From Monday to Friday: from 9:00 to 14:00 and from 16:00 to 18:00. Weekends and holidays: from 10:30 to 13:30. Days closed: 1, 6 and 17 January, 22 September and 25 December.
- Torre San Vicente and Heliópolis Tourist Offices (open from June to October). June and September opening times: From Monday to Sunday: from 10:00 to 13:45 and from 17:00 to 20:00. July and August opening times: From Monday to Sunday: from 10:30 to 13:30 and from 17:15 to 21:00.
**Certifying document/card must be shown.